Heard it was last night. Anybody heard anything
Heard it was last night. Anybody heard anything
GO VOLS
The whole town of Wise is saddened by this death, that being Bill Collie. Bill was an avid runner and bike rider and was out riding his bike and something happened.
His dad is Jim Collie is the campus minister at UVA-Wise, and he leaves behind a precious family, wife Pam and two young sons.
Bill was a graduate of J.J. Kelly and Virginia Tech, and used to play JV basketball for me back in high school. I always admired his zest for life. Please pray for his family.
My wife told me about this today. She worked with him and I had a buddy that rode bikes with him. Sad situation.
[CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER] "Believe deep down in your heart that you're destined to do great things." JVP[/CENTER]
Oh man I hate to hear that
GO VOLS
Bookmarks